Pages

Monday, 30 August 2010

butt-day

at least that was what chen called it. :P
truths truths, i don't get why people celebrate it, don't really find a need for it.
but somehow, i did celebrate my birthday this year. LOL.
kk sorry pics are so small screwed up with them~




so well, i woke up with my sis waking me up and before that she took pics of me sleeping. trust me, i'm not sleeping beauty!






dude when i woke up all i did was tinychat cus i have no life like that. i didn't screencap though.

not-ninja-mode.

andblablablathingshappened and i had to go to the park for preparation!

i don't get why i have to prepare for parties on my birthday cus it's my birthday and i wanna do what i wanna do.

but what can i say. =.= i didn't plan this party bml!





pretty pretty sakura trees near my house during the walk to the park <3~!

so duh asian no. i r duh asian. i luv asian snacks.

it wasnt that bad tho, i just did the blowing of balloons and minmin jiejie tied em (the really tideous one) and decorated the trees with em.

I SUCK. TEEHEE.


and also doing the tableware.. whatever you call that LOL



its all pink and white. irlylovemyfamilyttm

mmm the food

my sis drew me as a pig. T3T
and then visitors started pouring in since like idk when!

this girl is Mayuka :D
she's from Kobe, Japan.
on exchange programme with prolly some students from vicky's school.

heart-shaped rice cakes :) idk if you can see it but they are hearts!

GIRL GROUP SHOT + ME SPAZZING = WTCHOCOLATEFUDGECAKE
i was photographer that day.. or at least in this camera i have
so i catch all sorts of sorts, including yilin drunk on ginger beer.

HAH! SUX2BYILIN CAUGHT DRUNK! lololololl
oh yes i do have a cake btw. just that i didnt eat it. =_=

looool and being a photographer means i can camwhore.. anywhere

i mean anywhere!

but soon they had to leave cus all parties come to an end..

so marilyn gave me a hairflip goodbye and they all left.. LOL.
jkjk
and after that we did the packing.. duh T_T
and course we had to bring all the balloons back home~

so we do it as we take pictures wheeeeeeeee
walking back is so fun, taking pictures of the flowers.
I love Australia, how they have sooo many flowers.
Singapore duh boring when it comes to that yo.

SEE!! SEE!!
and lol if anyone realised

my sis, my cousin and i were wearing the same shirt of different colours!
teeheeeee


well so i went to open my presents

and apparently i received a lot of chocolates and pink stuff
and kikki.K stuff too olololol o:
is it very IN in Perth or sth? lol never heard of it in sg~


AND AT THE END OF THE DAY;
i'll be on tinychat with mah homies :)

No comments: