Pages

Tuesday, 21 September 2010

IM GOING TO STUDY.



e________e"


so anyways, exams are coming.
in fact, exams are coming in three days. (BLA MY LIFE)
So I think I should start studying. I mean, don't you think so?
Here were three ways I tried motivating myself.

1. MOTIVATIONAL TEMPORARY TATTOOS!
aka use a pen and draw on yourself telling yourself to study.




Result: FAILED
Name me a person who would stare at their hands. NOT ME.

2. Stay away from the laptop!

Result: FAILED
The first thing I do when I return home is to turn it on. And no, it has not been of since then and will only be off before I sleep.


3. STUDY BUDDY!
I got Amanda to come to my house today.
Heather says: LMFAO JODIE
Heather says: YOUR REPLY
Heather says: TO MY POST
Heather says: ahhaha

``- ジョディ ZHOUDEIIIIII AH! ಥ﹏ಥ ⃡(H) ͋ forever alone says:
shes currently sleeping

Heather says: o_o who are you

``- ジョディ ZHOUDEIIIIII AH! ಥ﹏ಥ ⃡(H) ͋ forever alone says:
that friend, lmao

Heather says: Which friend?

``- ジョディ ZHOUDEIIIIII AH! ಥ﹏ಥ ⃡(H) ͋ forever alone says:
the ... uhm.. amanda? the one you saw on her webcam on fri


Result: FAILED
Apparently I fell asleep and no we did not even study, she was drawing on my tablet.
Yesterday Natalie came over and no we did not study, we ate and window shopped.
Last Wednesday, Thursday and Friday Amanda came over but we did not study and just slacked LOL
Last Monday Natalie came over and no we did not study, we walked around the mall and then returned and watched random videos.

HOW EVER AM I GOING TO STUDY?!


GOOD JOB, JODIE!

No comments: