Pages

Thursday, 7 October 2010

(NO)LIFE.

LOL I NEVER BLOG ABOUT LIFE CUS -
oh wait my previous post was about life.. Heh.
WELL I DON'T USUALLY BLOG ABOUT IT CUS ITS BORING.
But here's a recap of my two weeks in one word.
EXAMS.

ftw, not! As you can expect, I met a new group of tinychat friends and didn't study in the end.
Photobucket DAMN YOU SUC!
Well.. I did try to study.
Photobucket
WAIT WHERE DID THAT PIC OF ME TAKING A PIC OF ME POP OUT FROM?!?!?! EH?!?!
Photobucket
FINE I ADMIT. I DIDN'T DO THE POST ITS AND THE NOTES. I DID THE THINGS ON MY LAPTOP AND TAKING PICTURES OF MYSELF.
KARINA DID IT. Photobucket
We literally became nerds.
Photobucket
we so duh hot.

but as i said, im in suc. and i took a hiatus from icu.
meh, i do kinda miss them..
Photobucket
even if four people gave me an ilu note.
Photobucket
And Tida's sexy face.

WELL SO WHAT I DID IN SUC HUH.
1. TEAM PORRIDGE
whooooooo check out team porridge, the ones in pink!
i bet my team has the most members hmmmph
Photobucket
I've got hyun, luu, karina, fox, porridgelove, mochi, lana and many many people with me.
You ain't gonna beat me, team tofu, team joob..
2. SLEEP?!?!

sexposed.
3. GIVE LOVE.

IM THE FIRST ONE! FTW Photobucket
4. TRANNIFY
Photobucket
Photobucket

5. WATCH PEOPLE STRIP
while we play sex music that is.
Photobucket
made it small cus so you guys will see least just in case you're a minor.

6. PLAY PRETEND
Photobucket

And that's pretty much what I do.
I think I did bullshit for math and every other subject thanks to tinychat so..
Let me dig a hole and die.

CIAO.
Photobucket

btw.

WE DUH BORED.

No comments: