Pages

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

A tour around my roooooooooom

I honestly am a boring blogger that has pretty much nothing in life to blog about, so today..
U WUN 2 EXPLORE MI MESSY SEXY ROOM?!
it's probably by far the most boring inspirational room you'll ever see.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Here goes Photobucket

First up.. The door. Photobucket
WTH LOL

Ignore that chinese phrase thing it was put on during CNY, prolly cus my parents had nothing to do.
Can you see that, Congratulations thing?

I'M SPONGEBOB'S NUMBER ONE FAN.
EVER SINCE MAY 1 2005. FULL OF WIN

Now let's open the door..
Photobucket



WTH Photobucket
aha.. ha.. lol
WELCOME TO MY ROOM!
and in we go~ Photobucket

to the left, to the left.. now im gonna show you the pictures to the left~ Photobucket
i mean the left corner of my room..

Pewwwww~ U liek it?




u liek duh sexy picturez we got dar?


And more pictures above that shelf~



And the epic bookshelf. LOL.


And my amazing mess down under.
No.. we should call this DETAILED. Photobucket
I'll show you bit by bit~
^ KINKY.


A buncha random accesories clipped together.. ftw.


The sexy things I have..



Post-its...
Lemme focus on what you think you saw.

LOL


a cuppa lenses?


and polaroids. LOL.

And on the other side~


Another pile of random shit.


Like literally!



See the laptop there? It's my old one LOL

NOW MY FREAKING WADROBES.
I'M NOT GONNA GO IN DETAIL, IMMA GIRL FOOS.



Necklaces~



LOL SEXPOSED.



A buncha shit, literally.
+ DOMOCAPFTW


Bags below my table! LOL it's a mess really.
I will not show you.
JK I DIDN'T TAKE A PIC LOLZ

and if you think i have dirty things in my cupboards, i'll let you take a peek okay?



AND THAT PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP
LOL@THISBORINGPOST
Photobucket

CIAO Photobucket

1 comment:

Andeerooo! said...

kidchan :))))) you've rotated the second picture funny...