Pages

Tuesday, 30 November 2010

bye bye~

okay sup bic boi bic gur, im baaack!
Photobucket

you guys missed me, i know.
d'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well i'll talk about indonesia later.
Photobucket

Just wanted to make a short announcement to some people who don't know yet.

I'm moving to Perth next year!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

and it doesn't end here.

I'm going to boarding school next year!

Photobucket

So to my school here in Singapore, thank you for taking care of me this one year.
Thanks for the yummy food, that is.
Photobucket

Of course I'm taking things lightly since I only react when things happen.
Things haven't happened yet so I'm not gonna moan like a baby.
Yet.
Photobucket

So yeah, just wanted to say that.

Hopefully I'll make some good friends and enjoy school there.
And say goodbye to my life in the online world.
Photobucket

LOL.



p.s: i say hi to ryan

2 comments:

Heylove ♥ said...

LOL Y U SO DRAMATIC?!

Heylove ♥ said...

LOL Y U SO DRAMATIC?!