Pages

Thursday, 25 November 2010

leavin'

Supsupsup'!
Photobucket

This is gonna be a short and rushed post, so mind me.

I'm not going to have internet for 5 days.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Why? I'm leaving for a short trip to INDONESIA!

Doing some last minute packing now and lol i feel rich.

LOOK AT THIS


it's less than 30 bucks. lal. fml not that rich after all
Photobucket
and i already got my ticket thingamajig..



IT'S NEITHER SIA OR QANTAS = NO TV


omg im gonna be so bored.

you guys like to say how i cant live without the internetz, but..

Photobucket

I SHALL PROVE YOU WRONG.

AND SHOP.
LIEK CRAZEEEEH!!!!?!?(#I@$(U(*@I$jeWK

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




if i had the money.

p.s: kennygay dont u dare message me on pingchat!

No comments: