Pages

Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Outoutout

Firstly, I would like to tell you all I have PMS this week.
Anger me and you're looking for death!
Photobucket

Oh well so I guess for the first day of PMS i did get over-emotional.

I was meant to go out with my dearest friend karina/ki and apparently her mum brought her to the clinic to do a check-up.

I cried. For that. Photobucket

knao, stop laughing at me.

so somehow one way or another she finished her check up three hours later (aka i raged for three hours.)

AND BOOM WE STILL GOT TO GO OUTTTTTTT Photobucket

nnnao let's start.


we walked to the bus stop at potong pasir..



camwhored as we waited for the bus..

AND GOT SO IMPATIENT WE CHECKED WHEN IT WAS COMING.
Apparently you have to check the bus stop number in order to do so but.. it was written at the end of the bus stop.
As lazy pigs, guess what we did? Photobucket
AHAHAH..


TAKE A PICTURE AND FREAKING ZOOM IT IN, FOO!!
Literally.

I was telling her how lonely I was and how I didn't have any friends TT_TT
Nobody wanted to go out with meeeeeee;


Anywho, the bus came! After 6 minutes! (HOW ACCURATE)
wanna guess what we did?


camwhoring.

we were taking pictures so crazily the whole bus probably knows.

and obviously karina kept thinking we went past our stop.
"WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG?!"
Photobucket

and so blablabla somehow we arrived, whee.



see dat place thar?

It's Bugis Street.. as stated, The Largest Street Shopping Location in Singapore.
They make it sound like Singapore is that big to have a big Shopping street.
No, it's still small. Photobucket

Honestly though, it has many awesome shops and stuff there is cheaper.
Not considerably cheap to me since I only brought like 60 bucks and then it's like approx. 10 bucks per clothing.


Apparently photography is banned in most of the shops here since they have awesome stuff.
No joke, they sell reall hot shit.
But of course, at least I got two pictures!

Photobucket
I REALLY DON'T LIKE THE FIRST PIC FOOOOO
whatever.

Oh, and if you guys ever go to bugis street, you MUST try these fried mushrooms!



they are insanely delicious.
really. for like, $2.20? I'd say it's worth it!

well, so ki dragged me out of the place and brought me to bugis junction so that she can buy some badges.


fffffffuuuuuuuuu!!
but it's okay.. I didn't bring enough money to buy anything I wanted.. Photobucket

And guess what, there was Topshop just there..


BUT NO. I HAZ NO MONEY. Photobucket
i .. had.. to.. walk.. past.. it Photobucket

anyway so we headed to bugis junction, where there is a whole bunch of train shops!
i didn't take any photos cus my hands were full and it was troublesome, so yeah.
there were many interesting things though.

lieka domo shet.


and there, the shop karina's been looking for that sells badges.


smiley-faced ones too!


and OMGNANDOS
NANDOS.. NANDOS.. NANDOS!!

no. i don't have money. Photobucket

next up, we took neoprints!
people call it either sticker pictures or purikura, same thing.

waaaitingggggg.. waiiiting...

"NEVER MIND LET'S CAMWHORE"



LOL


AND IT'S DONEEEEEEEEEEE

Photobucket

LOL. One fact is Karina fails in doing these shit. Really.
She can't decorate at all!! Okay kidding, but never as good as me.


I don't get why this place is so full on weekdays though.
Gee.

IT'S SO FREAKING ANNOYING THE PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO STAND ON THE LEFT
AND GIVE WAY
DUDE WHEN I NEED TO CATCH A TRAIN IT'S SRS BZNZ DONT BLOCK MY WAY!!!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

OH AND I BOUGHT TAIYAKI.
Ham and cheese!

I couldn't take a decent picture cus i only have my left hand to take and my camera is freaking heavy.
Ghey.

Anyway I arrived home and bleh..
I'll share with you what i bought!


Friendship band - $1


Clips - 3 for $10 ;_; costly.

PINK NERD GLASSES! - $5!


PINK&WHITE WATCH! - $5 too.

Lol almost all the watches there are five bucks..



Black Hairspray - $11.30 T_T

i have school.


Jackety.. thing. $15.
Lol. I don't really like it.

And that's about it!
Now I'm on ranchat looking at all the pedos.
Ranchat's like korean chatroulette, you can click here to check it out.
I saw quite some stuff today, but it was said by joon celebs and ulzzangs used to be there when it first started.
Le sigh, now it's just pedos and weirdos!

Tata!

No comments: