Pages

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

dumdumdeeedum

So for the last few days my family friends came over to Singapore (to visit their dad who works here while they are having their hols) so my sis and I brought em around to do random things! Photobucket

So here's what we have been doing while all of you suffer in school MUAHAHAHAHA Photobucket

Saturday
Met up for dindin (STEAMBOAT!!) at my uncle's house.
They know my uncle's family too as my uncle teaches them ( their dad too) badminton!
NONE of us will get to lou yu sheng on cny this year (or at least for me i guess) since everyone is busy + i'll be in school, boarding school..
SO WE HAD AN EARLY ONE!



THE HIGHER THE BETTER!!


But we never really get very high..Photobucket


Then we had steamboat!


But guess what? MY CAMERA BATTERY DIED!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

so yeah so imagine us eating steamboat then watching funny vids and playing guitar and end of the day
Photobucket

Sunday
After church, we all met up to join Joanne jiejie for jamming!
Photobucket but i can't play shit, so i sticked to being photographer




LOL THIS PIC


But this is a cool shot~


they look cool huh

Steph was hiding her face Photobucket GAH~
But yeah soon after that we all left went bugis blabla end of story next day(WOW OMG IM BLOGGING SO FAST JOY!!!! Photobucket)

Monday
Ice-skating!!
We shared some yumyum chicken for breakfast


Then we took the wrong bus.. Then went to the wrong place.. Then we found another bus BUT..
I THOUGHT WALKING WAS FASTER! Photobucket
I ENSURED WE WOULD REACH THE SKATING RINK IN FIVE MINUTES OR I'D TREAT THEM XIAO LONG BAO
So of course they agreed but well..
We got lost..


Got blocked by many things..

(right behind this construction is the place we wanna go, then so many barriers.. and we're on the nicoll highway)
Seeing Mcdonalds and KFC was like , OH JOY!!!!! Photobucket



"THERE'S STILL HOPE!" "no.. not anymore"

And in the end we arrived after an hour and a half. Photobucket

At least we exercised! AND ARRIVED! Photobucket


AND WE SKATE!!!




Lunch~
Mah sister and I's chicken rice manggg

Chawanmushi!

Michael's~



Sis trying out those random bands that balances your whatever shit LOL

And apparently other than skating there's nothing left to do in that place so we wanted to leave BUTTT


IT RAINED. Photobucket

Guess what smart move we did?
Clue:

(she's holding garbage bags)

WE MADE COOL PONCHOS!


And that's how we survived the rain(actually no, when we were done the rain stopped)

And then we took neoprints fufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufufu------------


My sis had to meet up with her friends so Michael and I went home (cus he wanted to CHILL with MY DAD cus MY DAD IS HIS FAVOURITE UNCLE /vomits blood how is this possible)

He even tried my lenses AHAHAHAHAHA HE TOOK JUST AS LONG AND BAHAHAHAHA I DONT EVEN KNOW-
He played with my instruments too but idk some pics disappeared from my cam~
LOL then we went to fetch my sis and mum with my dad and TADA LOOK WHO'S DEEP ASLEEP!


well i am pretty sure everyone besides my dad fell asleep in the car too, including me Photobucket

We also had Ponggol Nasi Lemak for supper but I was so sleepy then I didn't bother taking pics!

Tuesday
Had devotion, then headed to their house, icon!
But before that both my sis and mike wanted to wear lenses..
AND DUDE WTH ITS MY SIS'S FIRST TIME WEARING LENSES AND SHE TOOK LIKE, TWO MINUTES??




Mine were pink LOL

Then watched TV with Samuel, their little brother..



Sister playing Michael's new FENDER (loljk its just a guitar)

And so apparently it appeared that they had checked the departure date wrongly and they were flying back to sydney the next morning hence we didn't do much..
In fact, we went for a swim and went to the hot tub too! (Sis + Michael + Samuel + Me) but no, I didn't bring my camera foo.

After that we left their place and my sis and I rushed to walk Jessie.

Jessie is a 77 year (dog years, human years is simply 11) old dalmation but is so hyper I'm speechless.

It is a MUST to walk Jessie as she will hold in all her poo and pee if she stays at home,
but everyone in her family can't walk her so my sis and I helped out Photobucket

OH JESSIE!!

Then we quickly went back to Sengkang and met Marilyn and Yi Lin before heading to Jerry's for dindin!

And tada~



(didn't bother taking many pics cus i've been to jerry's before anyway LOL)

We had prata for supper..

Kitty sleeping below our table.. So cute!



They didn't have Paper prata that has butter and sugar so we tried prata bomb..


It's not that good Photobucket
Sticking to the prata shop next to my house.

I guess everyone assumes all the prata in Jalan Kayu is good..


Alethia's Mee Goreng..

We had nothing to do after supper so the bunch of us went to Marina Barrage~

Did random shiz..


Taking pics..


Figure skating?? LOL


MBS!


Im behind. Can you see? This picture is called "Jodie is forever alone"

What a long day, left the barrage at about 12+am in the end!

Anyways I'm done with blogging oh joy kk bye

2 comments:

Casley said...

pink lenses!! cool~ but can't see clearly.. =(

Melody said...

Cute photos Hahahah!
LOL, I can't believe you got them to walk but got lost in the end .. ONE AND HALF HOURS?! omggg :P hehehe and mmmmm those food photos look soooo niceeee :3