Pages

Sunday, 23 January 2011

e_e


sup'

i've been so tired these days Photobucket

even though all i do is usually just stay at home, my body clock is super screwed and i can only sleep at about 5am onwards?
Photobucket
so i didn't really sleep yesterday. in fact i don't even know. Photobucket

6 more days and I'm leaving!

Photobucket.. MR. TIME CAN YOU PLEASE STOP?


anyway, so here's what i've been doing besides tinychatting facebooking tumblring and all those stupid little things..

-shop

CLICK IT!

So yeah I've been busy with this stupid shop and at the moment I have screwed up shipping fees..
Photobucket
fml i really wanna close it.
of course you all could be kind hearted souls and buy from me i will love you for life

like dude

wth is this stupid australia post let me get done and over with this mailing shit please
Photobucket

-life
which only takes up 1/10 of these few days
but takes up most of this post just because.
Photobucket
notmuch tho.

visiting jing at mushiya@ionfoodhall

i don't even know..

meeting up my sister's secondary school friend shuen
(and stealing her happylemon drink??)


Then hog food republic just to chat
Cept' I was a little hungry I bought Scissors Cut Curry Rice so we didn't hog the place.
Can't help it. My awesomeness.


And then my sis and I were meant to shop for stationary and underwear but uhh....
We ended up looking at clothes and irrelevant things..
And she didn't let me take pictures
Photobucket


my sis "kuchi kuchi" (tickle in some..idk) the modelling in gucci.
LOL i don't think many people can understand this joke but never mind.
She looks like a molester no?


Do you see something funny about this picture?
The camera. It's not facing them.
Maybe I find it weird. Maybe it's just me.


I find it fascinating. This thing.
I've never seen the word envogue being used anywhere before.
Photobucket I FAIL OTL


Passed by bape store~ It was closed -.-


Dinner. Omnomnomnomnomnomno0m0nom
We looked around the stores at the cineleisure (sp?!) too..
One word to describe them? OVERPRICED! The whole damn Singapore is!



I didn't get to take many pictures cus my sister always ban me from doing so T_T


SUP

Sorry about how half-arsed this damn post is e_e

But I never knew expensive watches will be taken of display when a store is closed!
DUDE! JEWELRY TOO!
I FEEL LIKE A MOUNTAIN TURTLE!


But they don't take off clothes!

We also saw a weirdass street artist..

The red thing was saying save the endangered artistes or something..
But I don't even know wth he is doing :S Not that I'm liking what he's doing..'
I rather a magic show
Photobucket

Then by then it was about 11+pm so my sis and i had a drink at McCafe while waiting for dad to fetch us~


HIMALAYAN TEA FRAPPE SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SOOOO GOOOD!!
and expensive.
Photobucket
after that, i'm not very clear. since normally after taking the car home i'll fall asleep and be back home all sleepy..

as for today, to put things simple, i broke a nail got a blister and got fat.
breaking my nail cus my mum apparently kicked me with her high heels by accident
Photobucket
got a blister from badminton (which i suck at)
Photobucket
AND GOT FAT FROM YUMMY FOOD FOR DINNER!
Photobucket





This is like 1/10 of what we had eaten in fact since it was a buffet
Photobucket
U JELUZ?

of course, i'm not eating a buffet just for no valid reason, it was my distant relative's 80th birthday~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU -complicated distant relative name-!


Trust me all these gatherings are a big problem when it comes to the time to take photos, I have soooo many photos in my camera of those group photos.
I'm not gonna post all so here's one or two..
CANS U SPOT MEEE


+390523429035230morepicswithotherpeople

And here's a random pic of one of my cute distant relatives

OINK!

Honestly the bunch of teen distant relatives (including me) wanted to have a little camwhore session but the pictures are not with me..
Besides this photo in the lift in which you can't even see our faces..

So yeah..

Oh and this is how I look like everytime I come back home taking a 5 minute rest

No, I'm not gonna show you a closeup. T___T

So yeah, this is what has happened for the last two days (today and yesterday)~

- nothing.
Probably like being a pig?

(Can you see the pig with bangs? das me)

And idk.. obsessivecamwhoring

I didn't say I wanted to show you the pictures when it comes to that though.
NEVER!!!
Photobucket

Okay, signing off!

I'm going to sleep by 1.45 today and hopefully am able to keep awake for sermon tomorrow.

3 comments:

ddollysweet said...

amazing that u pull silly faces and still look pretty. XD

Hello Naka said...

awh ur photos r so cute and i lvoe the emoticons! thats a big cake i hoped ur relatives liked it ^^

Hello Naka said...

awh ur photos r so cute and i lvoe the emoticons! thats a big cake i hoped ur relatives liked it ^^