Pages

Monday, 31 January 2011

kekekekekeke

So sorry I haven't blogged in like.. FOREVER
Photobucket

SCHOOL HAS STARTED AND MY LAPTOP HAS NO INTERNET!

but yeah amazingly i survived without it. i am amazing Photobucket

so what do i show you.. the last two pictures i've taken in singapore in my camera!


With my grandpa~


Jing!

And QQ that was about it.
I wore my jacket most of the time since I had no clothes in my wadrobe so I wore whatever was left TROLOLOLOLOL not a pretty mismatch Photobucket


Seee!
So weird, a pink (that looks red here) top and purple skirt Photobucket

So when I arrived to Perth there's not much I did besides cleaning and packing.. And eating?

I'll just dump all the food and drink pictures I took LOL

Calpis!


Ramune!


Unagi Rice~


Ramen~
(P.S: It wasn't good.)


Squid~


Bulgogi?


Side dishes~


Vegetarian sushi that looks relatively super good..


SALAD lol nothing special it just came with sushi.


And my dad and sis and everything finished keke

AND HAHA NO MORE FOOD TO LOOK AT NOW
I was at this restaurant called Utopia to get some cheesecake the other day when my sis showed me this tag on the wishing tree there.


"Hope the handsome guy's still alive!"
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So yeah I have now moved to my new school.. It's "Methodist Ladies College" here in Perth.

Here's the logo.. on the serviettes LMAO

I have to say education here is relatively dumb/easy/idk?
Not to be mean or anything but I really think I'll get dumb here
Photobucket
The subjects here are relatively easily, not that I can do everything and get them all correct or something but I kinda done them already
Photobucket
Oh well, I don't know. Today's just the second day anyway.


Tada, here's some friends I met in the boarding house!
Rheanna in purple, Bree in blue and Jiaqi in green <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mb2X0SjKZhs/TUk8mwbflSI/AAAAAAAABwI/YME8aR_0CV0/s1600/P1307811.JPG">
Annie!

Sarah~

Natalia in orange with her sis and sis's boyfriend.

Michelle on the right, with her sister!

And Alice~ (With her mum.)

No that's not the end i just haven't got photos of the others LOL

But yeah for now that's about it.

Today's New Year's Eve for the chinese, and it'll be a bunnylicious year this year!


So..
GONG XI FA CAI, HONG BAO NA LAI!

I don't really know how to translate the first part, but as for the second part it means HAND ME YOUR RED PACKETS!
aka.
GIMME YO MONIES!

And Imma go have dindin now, I'll show my school uniform in the next post.
Tata~!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Jodie, it's actually

恭喜发财,红包拿来,没有红包,不能进来。

Or the Charilyn version would be:
恭喜发财,红包拿来,没有红包,就给black eye.
Have fun in Australia! We miss you! Would you ever be returning to Singapore for Sec. eductaion?
-Mel