Pages

Sunday, 13 February 2011

laifz

Ever since my laptop got taken away from me I kinda controlled my computer usage...
And ever since I don't know when I started taking lesser and lesser pictures..

Which is, sad.

I'll keep the blog alive with yummy food (which by now has been digested and pooped out!)





OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM




YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM


IN MY TUMTUMTUMTUMTUM!!!

the end.


I KEED.
do you guys like fireworks? i do!


SOOO PRETTYYYY (AND A BIG WASTE TO MEMORY IN THE MEMORY CARD HONESTLY!)

i wasted a buncha space in my memory card filled with fireworks, geez.
And uh.. pictures of myself...
Photobucket

i mean it. like..




/facepalm
Oh well, we should take time to love our phyisal appearances God has blessed us with BAHAHHAHA

last but not least, i shall share aboutttttt
AMANDA'S 21st BIRTHDAY!

The birthday girl!



Tada, beautiful me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The food were apparently all prepared by her YOUNGER brothers, how thoughtful!



and i thought younger brothers would just laze around slacking..
these brothers sure are nice~


more snacks~


and pastries i cba showing a pic a time to you LOL

and just in case you are wondering what the heck my sis is wearing,
IT'S A MAD HATTERS TEA PARTY, U LIEK HER SHOWER CAP?


i uh.. didn't take a photo of myself. LOL

usifjfisdjf im reallyyyyyy jealous of her cake though, look!

BOOOTIIFUUUL 21STTT!

yeryeryerrr!

oh, and i forgot to mention. amanda's my sister's high school friend. yerp. (and of course i always feel so guilty sticking with my sister and going to whatever event her friends have. well, heck that.)

happy birthday to her, anyway.

i have too much to say >< SEE YOU TOMORROW. LOL.

tata!

No comments: