Pages

Friday, 25 March 2011

and like

OTL I shall begin saying my school life isn't that interesting
Photobucket

it sucks im not even kidding. why?
IT MADE ME FAT DIS(FOSDFJKSDVVISDUVSJDVC THIS UNCLE SAID I GOT FATTER TODAY LOL EGO DOWN IM NOT GONNA EAT FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS THX
Photobucket

ok let's continue~

on [somerandomdayoftheweek] peeps in my boarding house were sent to our neighbours' dining hall to interact with them.
how interesting.
Photobucket

idk why they made it such a big deal and told us to dress all prim and proper but meh I just followed the instructions cus I'm a good girl..


and tada what i wore (U LIEK DUH SLIPPA?? jk i was banned from wearing slippers i changed it to shoes OTL)
and you can see my black shorts...




idk why all of em wore flowery clothes too.. hmm..


3 of my friends also decided to wear heels (and died)

well the dinner at our neighbours' were pretty weird.
well, not as weird for me since the people i had interacted with were apparently a year or two younger heh.
and they had good food.

LIKE SUSHI (AND THEY EVEN HAD SALMON IN IT IUASFDJASF)


idek


drumstick.. LOL

okay that was it for food but IT WAS STILL YUMMY OTL



and tada the bunch of younger boys whoooohoooo
good thing about em is it's not that awkward really when you talk to em, ohjoy!


random jenga game much..

the best part was prolly just a freakin polaroid picture OTL

WHOO Photobucket


then the next day was harmony day!
HARMONY DAY!

but nope, not racial harmony day, simply harmony day.

peeps in my school use it as a chance to dress up (i guess me too?) rather than understanding the blablabla race religion i dont even know.
We were only allowed colourful or cultural, so I guess there were many americans considering another c was added into the dress code (colourful, cultural and now casual for americans LOL?)


nyahahaha another polaroid first w/ annie, tiff, and naoooobelle :D



so as i said there were 'americans' and well... peeps from the forest..

cowgirls!


japanese and peranakan wheeeee


colourful hippies like meee


geeks.. oh it's a culture fo sho


another american and an aussie


supergirls?? i wanna join that culture too OTL


RED INDIANS!


and more geeks.

i kinda dressed up as a rainbow hippie that day OTL it wasn't very good though..


LOLHI that pic sucks well erm


ohay
LOL the pics does no justice it's just my frakin face

of course you have to choice to not dress up but why not join in the fun?

my friend chose not to join in the fun, but it's fine.


at least she wouldn't make the teacher look like a crazy bastard teaching a jungle girl english
loljk

BUT THAT'S HOW IT LOOKS LIKE DOESN'T IT?



well atm im having a boring weekend. whee. tata.

1 comment:

Stephani Diep said...

lol ;__;
you're so hyper you make me feel like an old lady.