Pages

Saturday, 12 March 2011

fried eggs

so ik i haven't been blogging for a while now
Photobucket
school just.. sucks..
but i just amazingly survive because well, I am amazing. Photobucket
jk, God helped :P

my room has the worst internet so idk when i can even finish this post seriously Photobucket
BUT I TRY OK

So I'm pretty much a loner in school which I suppose is not surprising since I've been a loner since i was born
Photobucket
and i complain like every five seconds about school cus im dumb and immature and i pity my friends cus they just will have to live with it.

the things i look forward most in the week would be
WEEKENDS!
= ocf, church, outofthejailcell and simply BLISSSSSSSSS
(while people party, i am pretty much happier with my life. )
i don't know how to explain the joy, U KNO??
but since a stupid song (can you guess?) have been flowing around the damn world, awesome people has depicted the joy of fridays and even though the song really sucks AT LEAST IT SHOWS MY JOY.

and no please do not play the fried eggs song in your mind.

anyway, sorry to rage my thoughts here but i really hate the overpopulation of tumblr =_= not gonna focus on this topic ok let's move on.

i'm super uninspired to blog today honestly soooo
LET'S LOOK AT THE SUPER GREEN AND ECO-FRIENDLY SCHOOL UNIFORM OF MINE!

(just let me try to be positive for a moment)


oh fml... pretend u saw nutding that's like the ugliest uniform out of the three i have OTL

i'll think of something to blog later brb

No comments: