Pages

Saturday, 16 April 2011

AND THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN!

THE HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGUNNNNN
Photobucket
but forever alone has no friends to go out with...
meh loner

i'm soo saddddd though, my good friend janelle is leaving the school cus our math teacher sucks and the school doesn't allow a change of teachers -.-


ilu~

as a farewell gift i gave her the foxtail i made and my imaginary roommate..
mario maurer...

goodbye my dahling roommate...


not much happened these days really though~


+ HI KOZE I SEE YOU

ok let's continue..
super random but i miss you karina~

shit that pic is so small..

CONTINUE

i went out with annie today~ (and this contradicts very well to foreveralone but.. ITS JUST THAT ONE FRIEND)

Photobucket
TO DAA CITYYY



JOY

meh i woke up at like 9+ thanks to my dad annoying me (what the alarm clock..)
and then i used the comp all the way till 10 and went OMG I NEED TO GO OUT
and then i had to do the daily face shit in like a minute. loljk 5 mins.

and ohmyshit... the lens were being naughty and my right eye was just not wanting to wear any lens and kept reddening QQ so I went out without the lens on my right eye wth..


I looked like a freak LMAO

Not the best pic (I was in the bus LOLOL) but you can tell can you LOL..
my beautiful face ;)

i wore my lens back before i left the bus anyway and survived..

but wth the beautiful face of mine

attracted like two freaking weirdo pedophilic idonotlike men..
whoohoo -.-
loljk but they were like OH SO DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE LIBRARY IS??
O U WAN VODKA?
Photobucket
uh, no.

and well i apparently came like half an hour early -.- because i am quite the early person (jk i got kicked out of the house early cus i dont have the key and my dad was leaving)

so i spent my whole time waiting for annie in this awesome shop...
i'm not even kidding.. i think imma like perth thanks to this shop BWAHAHAHHA

like the accesories etc were ALLLLL $3 HEAVEN!!
Even pretty bow bow hairbands!! :D

the store.. lol hi random guy

I bought 5 items .. aka 15 dorra gone..
a BYS brown eyeliner, colour changing nail polish, pretty bracelet.. pretty ring.. pretty hairband... :D ITS WORTH IT BABY
AUSTRALIAN DAISO???

+ i didnt eat brekkie so i went to mcD's and bought the cheapest solid food i could get..

WHEN DID THESE EXIST? SO YUMMYYYYY butdryQQ

lolanyway after that annie finally came and she didn't have brekkie too so i shared with her my cookies LOL


AND UTOPIAAA

(lol perth is pathetic.. the bbt shops here arent that good -.- but heck that.. if i don't have my froyo i'll have milk tea w/ pudding..)


wheee annie and the tea...

lol soz i looked bad in all of the pics.. i am pretty self conscious derp
especially WHEN MY FRINGE SCREWS UP

Well anyway so we began walking around the city..
I have to say, Perth's city is so small OTL

Random boots.. lmaoexpensive


What they call the London Court..
No.. but i'm in perth..


Annie is a ninja.. She hardly shows her face


TALENTED GUY
GIVE HIM SOME MONIES!

jk its a statue LMAO



This shop is pwetty~ It has nice and expensive stuff I would never buy inside too.
Just saying.


SHALALALALA~


already am.



meh.. nice and expensive = imnotbuying

we didnt buy anything from those accesory shops..

PLUS OMG THEN WE PASSED BY AN ASIAN STORE
HOW DO YOU TELL??
The many many asian stuff available..
Such as domo..



ASIAN STORE!

its so asian.. and kpop-crazy


im pretty sure it can be compared to comics connection in singapore.. lmao


AND TADAA GUESSS WHATT
ITS THE BIG BANG SOPSDEFJSDGIJ YOU KNOW WHAT
49.90 i think lol -.-



wanted to buy this for jing..

oh btw.. we also went to this really lovable store i really really like too..
PRICELINE OTL

they have so many nice stuff.. i love these stores..





hairdyeeesssss and bleaach omgiasufjsdop
all the girly needs..

and COVERGIRL IS HAVING 50% OFF FOR EVERYTHING
my life is perfect

lolnotrly i only got some random tinted moisturiser and the eyeshadethingthing in brownishgoldish thingthing.. LOL

we spent like.. forever there

by then it was like 2+ and it was time for lunch lmao..
but PERTH FOOD IS SOOO EXPENSIVEEE


FOOD COURT IS NOT CHEAP
(+ lol those girls in the pic, can you tell they came back from school?? ..)

i suggested not to eat but annie says eating lunch is a need so.. she bought udon LOL

i really didn't eat.. (partially cus i dont wanna waste money on food LMAO)
so i painted my nail.. (not nails.. just the thumb LOL i take THAAT LONG)


teriyaki udon..


annie doesnt drink her soup.. i drank all her soup..

so i had annie's udon soup for lunch?!


oh and.. my nail..

i kinda fail... end of story..

that's how we roll...
there was a really cute guy in the store *^* not inside but outside but still in the store U UNDERSTAND??
so many good looking people in the city and northbridge.. i'll go there everyday..
i stare at them but what else can i do..

CAN I HAZ YO NUMBA????
lolwth no <_<


we went to a few more shops just before we left~
like city beaaach!


^ its a lie..
the sale is always on in harbourtown!!

+ ofidshjdfg the hats are so cute
i wanted to take more pics but my ninja level isnt that high for me to take pics of myself in the shop and not get caught wth HAHAH

after that we went to the northbridge utopia for karaoke..

just the way you are lmao



HI ANNIE HI MY FEET

but oh dude the guys are such isdjgspdfnocomment..
the paper wrote happy hour 12 bucks for 3 hours, so we went for 3 hours..
they charged us 18 (cus if it isnt happy hour its 6 per hour)
apparently happy hour is for four or more
what fags...

AND TOTAL OF HOW MUCH I'VE SPENT = 56 DOLLARS
= dad scolds me for half a day


and i'm going to harbourtown tmr.. how am i gonna survive
i promised myself not to bring my purse..
BUT SERIOUSLY?
IN HARBOURTOWN
TO NOT BRING YOUR PURSE IS TO NOT BRING YOURSELF

now some random gifs as an excuse as im not really camwhoring but gif-ing HAHAHHA

Photobucket

HIIII
Photobucket
HIHIHIHIHIHIH

Photobucket
AND SOOOOO

Photobucket

BYEEE CYA TMR

No comments: