Pages

Saturday, 9 April 2011

dooveedooveedooraafaaaaa

Okay harharhar... HI
Photobucket

Well anyway I haven't been sharing with you guys my life in school have I?
It's not that boring anymore, that's because I've slowly adapted into a boring old hag that does nothing and finds it okay.

I'll just share the last two weeks cus my phone takes a lot of pointless pictures..

One of the weeks where I got hit by acne.. worst days of my life..


Later on my lens broke... Just as sad OTL


And then I get bored in science class, cus being at the back is always so boring..


I can camwhore in class too. Like a ninja!!


Oh wait.. what the heck is this....


Whatever! CONTINUE


College Sunday thing... Where tonsa adults just blabber and talk..
LOLOL


German LOLOL


Boredom in class again :S


OMG A WHITE FRIEND! SEE IM NOT RACIST


Boredom in math class.. My friend that is.
She started drawing on her nails and made hats outta blue tac.. WANNA HIRE HER??


I mean it math class is boring


SOOO BORINGGGG


LOLHI


My hair looks long here..
do you like my hairtie :D
the key's my boarding room key, talk about convenience


LOLOL I DONT EVEN


Some guy on my japanese textbook...
What a troll...
EAT YOUR CEREAL!


BUBBLEGUM NAAHHAHA


Assembly is boooriiinggg


Politics!! LOL


P.E...
i had period :)


After watching a little thing called love..
CHONNNNNNNNN!!!! I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU COME TO MEEEE


Boredom in math class again HAHAHA


omnomnomnomnom samosa


omnomnoomnomnom lunch
ignore the finger
i don't know why it's there OTL

but yeah, as you can see i'm quite the bored person in school =D=
nyehehehehhe..
and the pics are bigger today cus.. Idk it somehow went into the medium setting and I cba changing it OTL
And not so good quality cus it's my phone after all~


i shall blog tmr about easter egg hunting for the kids today!!! :DDDD

No comments: