Pages

Thursday, 26 May 2011

oooh joooyyy

so apparently now i can blog during school times.. ftw
Photobucket



Oh btw, I had to be a guy today..
So i taped on some tache' on mah face lal



ME SECKSII?? YES? NO?


TEEHEEEEE

And so anyway, today for some cyberbullying thing in school we were told to search our full names on google and check out our search results..

And of all results one fascinated me a lot..


squatting.blogspot.com.. 2004. hm.. interesting. it's my sister's blog! back in 2004 when she was only 13... mhm




HAHAHAHAHAHHA kay I've grown up, it's been 7 years..
oh and LOL don't you think she types like a noob
Photobucket
Good entertainment..


WHY WHY?? YOU SCARED AH??? HAHAA
but aww.. yes you're a good christian..


AND SHE CARED ABOUT HER WEIGHT!! OMG MY SIS WAS SO SKINNY 7 YEARS AGO LMAOOO why would she care -.- well teenagehood hello~

my sister is actually so cute. sadly 7 years ago i was too cute to notice that
well okay you guys can feel free to go and stalk her old diaries.. just search my name. oh you know. heh.
p.s: I love you jiejie.. Thanks for making my day. I know you know my blog. Feel free to read it without the need of growing up.



.. bye squatz!
Photobucket



No comments: