Pages

Sunday, 5 June 2011

isdjado


Ok. I shall blog and go off in 8 minutes. With a pretty picture to start with.
My sister with single eyelids. She's beautiful.. What long eyelashes too btw. All natural. (REALLY!!)

Anyway, we went for shopping after church on sunday..

Mmm shoes...

 AND MI GORENG! LOOK AT ALL WE BOUGHT!


Laljk not a single one :(

And then in this asian supermart I encountered on..

PUMPKIN POCKY!


Nothing interesting :( Doesn't really taste like pumpkin..
More like strawberry pocky in orange. LOL

Still yummy though. Me liek. And they have such a cute packaging~
 I love my pretty sis to bits though..

Look at what she bought for me owo

HEHEHEHE :DDDD BETTER THAN THE DOGS YALL OWN!!
A CAT!
ON MY HEAD!

i have really bo liao (nothing better to do) family members..

i'll share a random fact: my dad camwhores. so does my mum. and my sis. and me. hehe.. heh
(esp since my parents both have iPhone 4s..)

YUMYUM
ITS A MENU

laljk no food yet

ok oops. i forgot to take pictures...
 doesn't it look delicious!

anyway as i was saying.. i went to shop..
AND TADA LOL ALL THE STUFFFF
okay not all, some. some. just SOME

i got this file thingy to organise my school work :D
and vapodrops.. uh.. dad bought that

got my sis awesome earphones... (and forgot I lost mine -.- and needed to buy one too)

MY PAPA BOUGHT THISSSS SHO CUTE

Tights @ half price (9.95) at forever new.. and it was a buy 1 get 1 free offer, so i got pretty gloves...

AND 3 FOR 10 TOPS @ CHICABOOTI!


ANDDDD

GUESS WHATT

I GOTTTT

.
.
.

NIKE HI-TOPS!!
 40% OFF!

 Bwahahaha.. JOYYYY TO THE WORLDDD

nomnom u liek
my dad has a talent for arranging flowers fruits
idek

OH AND I GOT THESE SHOES @ KMART FOR 12 BUCKS MEHEHEHE
my awesome convo with apek. so full of win and full of japanese.
had to check on google translate for like 3094349023 times before sending a message OTL
lal double chin ;)

idek...

YUM.. SAUCE ANYONE?

MUSHROOMS??
STEAMBOAT?!
so i forgot to take pics of it but.. well you like the end process.
idek...3
ok...

i shall end off with my sister and her single eyelids bye

this is so half arsed QQ

No comments: