Pages

Monday, 25 July 2011

arf

it's 4.31 am. was gonna sleeep.
Photobucket
but i decided to blog. i'll blame the reason on sofija.

anyway;
met up with jaws on saturday for lunch!


hehehe, me, sabrina, karina

we were waiting for wan lin so i sat on the floor and they claimed i look like a beggar..


then we told karina to change into a dress so we went in the toilet.. on the way i tied their hair LOL

 i'd say you wouldn't be surprised cus it's the only fancy hairstyle i can do.

goodness knows why but both of them decided to go eat buffet.
i reckon they forgot we were poor students. but still we went!
it wasn't that interesting, honestly :L

 yummy tofu..


my first plate..
(and on in went with my second and third. then i stopped cus i tbt)



 right after i sat on my seat, i dropped my noodles and tofu -.-
and lol look at the sashimi



yumyum


nomnom



wanna date me...

and yes fyi wan lin arrived






caught on camera?



you don't wanna know what's inside. like cheesecake.

after we finished eating (which i felt was most defo not worth it but anyway)
we went to cineleisure again, to take neoprints LOL

i forgot to take pictures of the neoprints and cba but well here's a group photo!!






sabrina being a ninja..


camwhores

we then went to scape since it was just next door~ and there was a flea lal


(LOL)



catching the perfect moments..

+ it was pretty funny how there was a whole store just for peeps to play games inside LOL


+ random shot



oh yeahhhh

after that i met nicole~ and the first place we went to was the arcade lol..

are you aiming what i'm aiming? that dumbass doraemon? YES!



go for it jodie..
(obv this pic is taken by someone who doesn't know my cam well :P but oh well)




DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOTTTT



and we got it. yaaay.

later we met a money bag..


and a random street performer..


and here's er a.. tourist photo?


 here come's my favourite..

YAMI YOGHURT BABY



we got free spray on tattoos too, in the celebration of the coming ndp!

by then it was like 8+pm or so.. so we went back..
and well my camera got spammed by nicole's face..



had pudding milk tea, treated by nicole hehehe


 
and steak for dinner. 11.90. :P + gst and service charge = $14 ._.




it was actually sizzling LOL



GONE!



Nicole still eating hers..




HURRY UPPP


anyway, after so we went back home (to my house) and did random shizzo..
and slept.

woke up late and the rest of my morning went kaboom.
now it's 5.04am and i think i should sleep, going out with my grandpa for lunch bwahahaha.

goodnight.
Photobucket

8 comments:

nJenniferr ~ said...

I wish i could meet you in person, cuz you really seem fun to hang out with :D
your post's always crack me up, haha xD

<3

Vernice Tan said...

Rich kid who gets to go out everytime huh!!!

IM SO POOR THAT I CAN'T EVEN GO OUT!! -sniffsniff-
I wanna get another pair of shorts!! Hehe

Jodie said...

I'm free mah.. And very poor ok :( Psst...

Me too! I want more shorts!! I have no clothes OTL

Jodie said...

One day!! Hehehe :D
Good that you like em :)

marenkichan said...

Aww, you're really pretty :3

Jodie said...

im not :S but thank you!! ^^

Lina Kim ♥ said...

waah what a funny pic on your header! I love it ^^ the Beef steak look all so juicy too...yum,!

NeCia said...

Great post! You face-expressions are so funny, I love it!

Kisses
NeCia ( www.neciaaa.blogspot.com )