Pages

Friday, 22 July 2011

bambi lenses whoopadoop

actually this pair of lens is like super out of style/season already but the thing is there aren't any new lens for the season so in a way.. nope it's still in trend.
Photobucket.... right?


so like so like
i'll share my super long story eveybody will skip but i'll still say it cus i will read it and crey
Photobucket
before i bought these two pairs i bought the green one off another site for 18 bucks. then like two nights ago i saw a blogshop selling all three for 11.50 each and i was like ohdearwhattheheckohmygoshohdearPhotobucket
..
so what i did was immediately buy the other two.
who knew, right after i paid yesterday, both pairs came in today, aka the following day.
kinda regret buying from the 18bucksblogshop now
Photobucket
my.life.story. :\


anywho, i'll begin!
the parcel came like that..


big handwriting.. so mr. postman won't even try sending it to the wrong person Photobucket





 
and then i was like. wait. what?!
P-CON?! I ASKED FOR GEO PRINCESS MIMI OR WHATEVERITIS
AND YOU GIVE ME THIS
Photobucket

turns out to be that P-con/Peach-con is the name used for EOS lenses in Japanese sites :o
Well.. then i was like omgigotcheatedstill it's eos not geo


Though I have to say it is rather pretty, don't you think..
Photobucket


Made in Korea.. It'd better be Photobucket


I bought sesame gray and chocolate brown, anyway.. Cus as I said, I bought the green one from another shop.. (Though the green one is my favourite! I mean then why would I spend 18 bucks on it.. )

So well I was still pretty worried about it being fake and shizza so I searched up pics of the two lenses...

So here's for the brown one:
 (Random actual geo one)


(Mine)
  
I reckon if it wasn't for the yellow lighting and sick tissue next to it, it'd be the same..

And for the grey one:
(Random actual geo one)


(Mine)
 
 Blame the focus. I was in a rush and my camera is pretty cranky.

Verdict?
 

In fact, I reckon it's exactly the same. Sooo..
Idk. Maybe EOS would be more comfy. Heh. It was always famous cus it was comfy. Okay jk T_T
Anyhow

here's the gray one with flash.. lol awkward


without flash derp...


brown with flash LOLOL then my hair blocked it..

take2

failagain Q_Q


i tried ok. flash just.. kills me
Photobucket
i guess you can go meet google images.

w/o flash..'

once again.. i mean it! I TRIED!

i reckon the gray one's more comfy, but at the same time i bet it's just my eyes being dumb.. so ya the end.
Photobucket



5 comments:

kimmiie.girl said...

Brown ones look good on you!

andy.742 said...

those aren't the bambi lenses XD the site lied to youu :P

Jodie said...

i know Q_Q but i survive with fake stufff. whooyeah at least its cheaper..
well the green one will be real :)
I REGRET NOTHING lol

Jodie said...

yay :) i reckon the grey one is super bright o.e

I-babydoll said...

Hi babe :) ,
myself i wear green and gray.
Honestly, when i wear gray it was brighter than green so i guess gray is for times when you want to stand out :D

xoxo
i-babydoll <3