Pages

Thursday, 14 July 2011

~_~

i've been a piggy these days - eat and laze, eat and sleep


Photobucket and i've got sore eyes! sigh..

i don't really know where to start blogging..
 but well.. in case you guys don't know, i'm back in sg! and i've been back since saturday.. Photobucket

the weather is killing me, i actually think i'm dead x_x

 and well, besides croissants.. THIS IS THE FIRST MEAL I HAD B AHAHAHA
CHICKEN RICE BALLSSSS With yummy chilli...
 Egg tarts.. Tempting.. :S

And my sexy sister. Proud to have her as my sister, for sure!

 Actually my mum's uber pretty too. You agree.

 Random polaroid. Teeheeee.

This is uber random but tada. Dinner. CRABZ.

 we eat da crab..





Yummy stuff. My grandpa approves~!

 In case you guys haven't realised.. The clothing my sister, mum and I are wearing..
STRIPES! It was on purpose. Heh.

 Whoohoooooo neoprints

Whoop polaroid!

That night my sis and I were really bored so we decided to make rainbow cupcakes..


 LOOK AT DA COLOURZZZ SO BBOOOTIIFULLL


and so we put em in the oven.

and then...

 you see my sister's glum face.

hmm?


WE FORGOT TO PUT FLOUR.

haha.. ha.. haha... ha..
true story.
and this is how i end my sad post.
goodbye my love!

6 comments:

Roxie_Sweetheart said...

Thanks for your nice comments ( ̄(エ) ̄)You're blog is so cute and so are you! I love your obsession with food, crab is yummy! Xx

ジュリエット said...

All the food looks...delicious!Where are you from?^^I hope you check out my blog^^

Sophie said...

It all looks so lovely :) and yummy, literally drooling at my keyboard

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

!♥ m i m i said...

Lol. I love it when ppl do that to their faces! When they make circles on their cheeks with their fingers. It looks so weird lolol.

Cute blog! Thanks for visiting.

Love,
mimi

P.S. $25 giveaway to Apothica (an online cosmetics boutique) on my blog!

Jessy said...

great post~~~and cute picutres~~~all the food and snacks looks soooo yummy~~~


jessy
threenothing.blogspot.com

LOVEチュー said...

すごい