Pages

Monday, 1 August 2011

kso..

like. i got an. ipod touch. 32gb. happy.
Photobucket
blablabla, anyway i can't concentrate on my hw so i'll blog about today =v=
 i have to say my favourite app is "iface fat"... it's like pure win i tell you.
wait first a random pic.


ok continue.





 y we so secksii...

i like how there's facetime too..
 
 so you can watch people check themselves out..

and back to talking about the camera, i love how it doesnt have annoying snap noises (if you make its volume down ofc) so people won't know when you're taking pics..

 liek dat. o yes..

but oh well, the quality most defo can't compare with my camera.

 


(lunch)

 daddy cooked dinner..

portugese chicken..


fish roe soup



beef and tomato rice..

well we didn't have time so i brought it to school to eat..
so yeah back at the boarding house T_T

my neighbours.



jiaqi!


les housemama

and yes, fyi in case you remember how i didn't have time for dinner..





had supper instead. gracias! keep it low, we did it after bedtime.

btw! my school internet unblocked tc, so now i can go on tinychat...and here's a random pic of ivan.


and a random fact:
my handwriting changes a lot.
e.g with the uniball 0.5 pen..




compared to me with a pencil..





Photobucket

...
okay i have homework. ciao!

2 comments:

nJenniferr ~ said...

HAHA wtff that iface fat app is GENIUS xD
gahh you so lucky for having a iTouch ^^ i'm still stuck with my Ipod 80Gb classis and nano :P

Jodie said...

ikr! hahaha and maaan go buy one! TwT sell the old oneees