Pages

Sunday, 25 September 2011

meep

just gonna pretend i have an eventful life by posting a lot of boring pictures
cus that's how it works
Photobucket

like let's start with er brekky my sister and i made for my parents' the other day


obviously it didn't taste anything special BUT IT'S THE EFFORT, THE EFFORT!

then there's a random picture of frank and frank the tank top.

(yes the dog is frank and the shirt writes frank with a picture of frank though nobody asked but anyway!)


had icey ice..

group shot 1

group shot 2

food shot everything else









FYI GUYS CHECK OUT MY HOUSE!



i lied it's not my house :(  4 million dorra missy!

then random pictures of birthday cards from mah pa ma and grandpa cus im foreveralone a lovable child



then there's rainbow





and my sister with the gun.. jk it's the.. camera.. pod. thing.


















and we end the post with papa mama jie jie and me!


bye.

No comments: