Pages

Sunday, 13 November 2011

liarliar

actually in the prev post i said 'i'll blog tomorrow' but all i am doing is writing this blogpost right after that blogpost
then post it the next day.

anyway,
i'll start...

there was this school annual event called 'heather lamont' on friday, where students compete in all sorts of arts..

somehow that includes chess.


obv music, so here's a pic of my friend playin da flute

she backed out tho, got nervous :( SIGHHHH


there was singing too, afterall music is included.

shitty camera sucks in the dark..
singing was the scariest cus like you perform it in the school hall (like those concert halls)
then tonsa people come in and watch you and if you suck they remember you suck
in which i sucked and they would remember i sucked
:(
crey

and i joined poetry with a poem about my sis and i actually got a placing BUT my teacher said my handwriting was too messy and i could get my placing if i had typed it out BUT BUT BUT i read my email late so. heh. crey
-
Here's the poem anyway:
There is a person that I know
She is much older than me
As you would know, with age comes wisdom
And thus a wise lady is she

She and I are like a human and a fly,
I would be the fly, annoying as can be
Yet her unending love resists
My loud and crazy whizz

There are days not so perfect
Where she goes out of hand
Doing the silly or get unreasonably angry
But to me, she'll always be brand

As short and simple this poem can be
It speaks of she, my sister that is
A lady who's filled with knowledge and wisdom
But makes funny faces, going 'cheese!'
-
they also had cooking, heh.. the winner for the theme 'wedding cakes'..

i mean, if this didn't come first... i don't even know-


i joined the theme 'exotic asian food' lol

my petai.. which looks disgusting with gladwrap on it

then there was the concert in which i fell asleep after the end of all the competitions..


anyway after school, (my sister) was planning to walk to the city but..
we are slow lazy pigs so we decided to take the car in the end OTL


had karaoke with my sis and joash :] funfunfun
i hate how the price doubles on weekend nights :( sigh

heyy soul sisterrrr!~

anyways,

keen to watch this? lmao



or would you rather see my album cover, if i ever have an album ;) ;)



anyway today my sis and i went to the beach,



it was SOOO SUNNY I COULDN'T SEE WHAT I WAS TAKINGGGG





obviously the "idk what i'm taking so i'll press the snap button" applies to my sister too

and yeh. a masterpiece. getting sand into my eye.

but it's okay, this picture turned out pretty nice..


 
and yeh i didn't bring a plastic bag to put my ipod in so i can bring it to the waters LOLOL so bam here we are leaving the place

--
but anywho, my sis and i didn't even swim in the beach, all we did was stay in the shore and..
try to get pushed by waves..
heh..
for a whole hour or so..
heh.
FUN! cept' for getting caught in slimy seaweed OR falling to the sand on your back
THE SPIKY ROUGH SAND OUCH OUCH OUCH

and getting sand all over your body and all the way to the pubes.. nah..
--

and my sis jumping and trying to get water out of her ear


then posing..

we RAAAAANNNN to church cus we were like late lololol but anywho, some pics after church

this looks like a nerd who's glad school's ended..


lal this looks cool tho, cept for her big ol' glasses

then moi. obv my sis couldn't capture the sky. it's cool.


at least this one passed!

while on the car..

meet boss!



boss just chillin on da roadz


then a pic of my sis and i on the blur front cam :|


and some authentic food from mauritus..


then me again


then my sis again


then my top again..



then i say bye again..

5 comments:

nJenniferr ~ said...

lol that 3rd pic looks like there is a ghost on tha stage xD creeepy!! xD
such nice beach picss, i wish it was warm here Ox *dying of the col o_o* and i like ur poem ;D you love ur sister very much hehe~

Melina said...

juhuu, mehr und mehr posts!
ich hoffe du kannst ein bisschen deutsch haha ;)
wow, u were at the BEACH!
u dont know how much i miss to visit the beach..this summer i did that OFTEN and I enjoyed it while thinking of moments like now..missing it!!!!!
Winter is coming and yeah..snow.cold. brrr.
well, nice, great, FUNNY post, AS ALWAYS!

xoxo♥
Mell├╝

Jodie said...

ikr the ipod cam can be sooo bad sometimes =m= and hehehe whee the sun was so bright my sis and i had no idea what the heck we were taking tbh x)
thank goodness australia is in the southern hemisphere, it's warming up here!
thankkksss =D doing poetry in english now.. more poems ~_~
my sister rocks <3

Jodie said...

imma guess the deutsch.. more and more posts! if you can understand dutch? x) hehe
yesss beach =D for the first time i actually went into the waters, so salty :'( and HEHEHE it's okay just a few more months and you can go back!
i haven't seen falling snow before.. take pics when it comes!!
<3 lavyuuuu

Melina said...

oh, u answered me hehe, ♥
yaah right :)
salty, especially if some water goes into your mouth, thats a terrible feeling..
of course i will! :D it looks beautiful, but u stop liking it when your whole clothes get wet and cold.

oh, so sweet of u ♥_♥
:* xxxx