Pages

Friday, 16 December 2011

dead soul dead soul

just saying before i start, my pics will be from the damn ipod cus my camera was sent for repair but it is gonna take forever cus of the dumb olympus controversy back in japan aka my part will not be sent to aus thaaat fast.
Photobucket
now..


SORRY FOR BEING SO DEAD, DEAR BLOG! I AM HERE!


life's been pretty lazy so lazy me couldn't bother doing anything
haven't even packed though i'm flying to singapore tomorrow morning ehhehe

and well some old pics from a month or two ago... i'll be blogging about a month or two ago till i finish blogging about a month or two ago.

had a sale @ some flea market idk to fundraise for ocf shizzaaa



while it happened, i got to buy myself something.. 



this suitcase! for seven bucks! hehehe




random food pic corner:




and one more cookie..


(hurheehur gingerbread)

and bam it is 3.14am and i have not finished packing nor have i finished writing this post during my procrastination time so..
first a nice picture of me swimming..


then a picture of a nutcracker i got for free in some free stuff box in the boarding house..
(dressed up with other free stuff)


i'll prolly blog more when i return to sg cus im a loner and have no one to go out with harheehar
SEE YOU TOMOZZZ BB

2 comments:

nJenniferr ~ said...

yumm that decorated cookie looks good!

Melli said...

soo cute, u opened my new blog and commented. thanks :*>