Pages

Monday, 16 January 2012

i love you baby girl.

I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN THERE ARE GRAINS OF SAND ON EVERY BEACH,

OF EVERY PLANET, OF EVERY GALAXY OF THE UNIVERSE..

Photobucket


anyway, gonna throw in some interesting pics from the airport before i go on to the boring shopping centre..

angry birds photo booth!
FO FWEEE!!!





+ a sparkly merlion..

OKAYY i can move on now.. Photobucket
 went out with natalie the other day, to nex~
tbh shopping malls are a bit sad. stuff are so ex, bladeebla, there's honestly nothing to do..
Photobucket

so if you ever wanna go there, do find an interesting friend so you both do interesting things..

(p.s: they have violent lips in the watsons @ nex)

and yeah, one of the things natalie and i used to do when i was still in singapore was to stay in watsons for an hour or two playing with cosmetics..
Photobucket
"those were the days my friend, i thought they'd never end.."


myth busted: JODIE CAN SMILE!!


green tea latte 4evaz

saw some stuff i wanted..

but no one is gonna spend $8 on this bracelet..
(k i lied im buying kreepsville bows for like 12.45)

not that i want this actually, but check it outtt the bird's body can be opened!

you can't even tell it's a bird so..


i think that helped..

k i admit this place does have some interesting stuff..

e.g this annoying game pen where you're meant to try putting the ball on that thing..
as the packaging has mentioned,
IT'S INFURIATINGLY DIFFICULT.

more toys..

freaking awesome sound toy oh my gosh it sings different chords in it's funny sound and kept harmonising together with the music played in the store lol


if you're too buy to buy real, buy furreal friends! they're for real!



voooice changers.


HELLOOO

anyway, pretending to be a kid again in the kiddy raincoat..



I'M A FLOWER GAIZZ

and well, not that i play angry birds but-

OINK! these plushies make sound..

*pressing everything*




and a pic of haroro- I MEAN PORORO


lal
ciao

fat thigh fat fat

8 comments:

Wai said...

Baby girl. stay perfect, just for me. I SPY HAROROOOOO. Why is he so cute?
And Jodz, you can smile ah?! you should smile more often, it looks nice on you. ㅋㅋㅋ

Melli said...

cute post. btw, what haircolor do u have? I want to try that. *-*
xoxo:*

Jodie said...

haha melli!
i don't know what hair colour i have.. there as once i dyed my hair uber blonde, got scolded by my teacher and had to dye it to brown but it was so blonde it became blue, ended up dying it dark brown in some salon and the dark brown just faded into this! xoxoxoxoxooxoOXOOXOXo

Jodie said...

LOL *wriggly eyebrows* AND IKR HARORO LMAOO
I can't.. I can't smile without looking at myself smiling =_=

Melina said...

omfg , dramatic hairstory :'D
id never listen to my teacher in such a situation. i mean, its MY HAIR !
it's cool anyways. damn.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxxooxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxo♥

Jodie said...

ikr hahaha! and lol i wish i could do that, but i'd get punishments :P xoxoxoxoxoox9x9xoxoxoxs9diajsdjsau. you get it. loads of love!

Wai said...

But you still need to smile for me baby girl. *licks lips*

Jodie said...

alright, well. stay perfect, just for me.
*smiles, wriggles eyebrows, does a kiss*