Pages

Sunday, 19 February 2012

latest updates

i'm having a dual personality of elmo-hobo

 

which one do you like more?




on a side note, i wasn't playing dress up with myself..

i mean, look there's a blue person!

and a neeerdddd


plus a red companion. (can you figure out the theme?)



some sassy red legs for yuuu xx

anyway, two updates.

1. have a great vday

mine was great. like any other ordinary day.

2. got spikes, but nothing to spike

YEHHH

3. i'm tired
but here are my friends betty and mary


goodnight...

6 comments:

Arrow said...

ahahaa ur makeovers crack me up!

Melli said...

oooommmggg u have a foreveralone tshirt WAW i want too. ~_~
I love your red style, absolutely inspiring jodie, lovelove.
^__________________________________^

see you♥
xoxoxoxo

Yue Moon said...

OMG!!!! i love your gif, your pic are so funny ^v^

i fallow you... kisses from Argentina ♥

Jodie said...

glad you like it <3

Jodie said...

HAHAHA my friend gave it to me :P thanks, i was in an elmo group in school so i had to go all red =P cyaaa melli~

Jodie said...

glad you like it ;) ;) hello argentina <3