Pages

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

15 pictures of food for you

no school today due to typhoon, booooo

well, might as well make everyone jealous with why i am getting fat..

i get good food everyday, and it's been like that for three months~
well, i'll just share pictures from my new camera. for now. ehehe

 素麺(そうめん)SOUMEN: Yumyum in my tumtum!
Someone please tell me if you wanna know the recipe..
Ok even if no one asks I might as well share it anyway next time..

Dinner on one of the days... look at dat fish
 餅 ~~ 
mochi

 スパゲッティ spaghetti

ナス★ +味噌
Eggplant with white & black miso above

 オムライス!
Omurice/Omelette rice
 中国料理 Chinese food!
Well, japanese style. e.g. mabo tofu... 
Yum yum

チーズケーキ~~
 Cheesecake I helped out making as well!
BEST. THING. EVER.
Crushed Ritz below.. Cheese and all in between and sour cream above..
I MEAN IT IT IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

 More ナス (EGGPLANT)
Yumyumyumyum

***天ぷら ***
Would anyone be interested in seeing more photos of tempura?
Went for a full course tempura meal last thursday ekekeke

 Westernish?? Quiche at the back..
Wait, I posted this before.
Oops..

 カレーうどん+寿司 (名前忘れた:X)
Curry udon and sushi. Forgot the sushi's name!
Lunch a few days ago!

おでん
 Oden for dinner the other day...

 一昨日のデザート:桜餅+抹茶
Dessert from the day before: Matcha and Sakura Mochi!
so ze delicious

K, that's all for my fifteen photos..
One more extra picture for you
幸せなジョディ 

3 comments:

Nana said...

All these food looks delicious! : D

Jodie said...

they taste delicious as well!

Adri SLGau said...

<3 So delicious <3 I want to go to Asia to eat more of this kind of food :D

Last photo is lovely <3