Pages

Friday, 7 September 2012

a week or two ago

nothing special really.. it's either food or school
...
maybe birthdays as well

dress up days

and erm food for everything else i suppose

diy banana smoothie!

my sis and i felt that frozen bananas without smoothie-fying is still the best tho.
try it omg U WILL CRY OF YUMMINESS
SLICE EM BANANAS AND THROW EM IN THE REFRIGERATOR
and deformed strawberries..

some sushi maybe

and a mini tour around the neighbourhood again..
MEKEKEKEKEKITTYKATTTT
my neighbour's
...
that street is not my house please do not stalk me

but they have nice flowers there

then shots of life as a loner.. having tea alone

i lied. it's sugar.

we saw set sail, a band from syd, in the streets some time ago as well..
man they are osm!!

dream bike.. @ leederville
not really i prefer the japanese pink ones

my sis pretending to be jeannie 10
(U GEDDIT? U GEDDIT??? ben 10 HAHAHAHAHA.. ok not funny)

more random shots of leederville.. e.g. a sticker

cool cafes

cute animals

cool walls

AND COOL PEOPLE!



had little caesars' peri peri prawn pizza for dinner
BEST THING EVER JUST SAYIN
jk i'm sure there are better ones but this smells and tastes like
prawn heaven... a bit like tom yam
ok c u im just slacking at work and it's my last day I CANNOT SLACK THIS IS SO BAD

No comments: