Pages

Monday, 3 September 2012

subiaco

kanasai

anyway, just as a random way to celebrate my bday (which is.. really random), my sis and i decided to go to subi and take some fun shots before church...

with whatever that came in our way..

be it birds..
or.. standing

we got to meet our current fave band as well.. set sail... in black and white


drink some cappuccino

maybe have a cookie as well

and yeah.. take pictures with whatever we find cool
was wearing pants k

should have clipped my hair back so u could see my bootiful face hey

well jie did a good job looking at the camera

Cept' I'm not the best with timing..

I wasn't kidding..

BUT DON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SUCCEED...
now i just need to work on my framing


and we go on exploring..

wow i'm scared bahahah

finding cool walls and pretending to be cool


i thought this was cool. no i didn't want a picture but i received one anyway..

then i wanted a real shot... just when a crow went by

but don't give up...

would have taken cool pics with this cool wall if it wasn't for a drunk-looking man :(

hi

gimme all the clothes gimme gimme all the clothes
I HAVEN'T GONE SHOPPING IN THREE MONTHS

met a boy...


found our massage parlour..

and nothing much really..


btw, no school this week..
on work experience @ a law firm..
we'll see how it goes

No comments: