Pages

Monday, 15 October 2012

found you!

found some pictures in my photobooth...

as you can tell from the dates, they're pretty old. 
but yeah.. enjoy!!

birdy and i

my eyes

hello world

ho ying's actually holding a picture of cheryl and jerry and me lool

pfft what is this..

more

then there's jiaqi...
gosh this is a bit scary

idk... what is this

a bit scary eh

nicole fong ahhahaha

and more of my eyes..

ok first day of school tomorrow yay how exciting =_= time to pack my bags.. in 15 mins

4 comments:

r-huebner said...

:D Haha your photos always make me smile

Jessica Lau said...

haha wow crazy hilarious pics!

3hreesisters.blogspot.com

navartierre said...

Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR | SHOP

Jodie said...

<3