Pages

Monday, 8 October 2012

tetris is making me a pissy female puppy

tetris is so annoying

well, sorry for the lack of updates.. to my non-existent person i'm talking to..

here was my weekend in photos!
i think i'm half-recovered from my flu.. i hope
still coughing and crap

but yay i no longer feel terrible sleeping and waking up
(besides feeling that cus i sleep/wake up so late)


went to sorrento quay for lunch ytd with papa and jie jie


"come smile!! im gunna send diz 2 mummy"

 da 2 sistas
 my mum says i shouldn't wear round sunnies anymore
cus it only rounds my face even more
CRY!


and the third sister called avocado-nutella-bread that was eaten up by my sis

i don't like the wind.. screwed up my hair

pretending to swim cus we were at the beach


 we walked around before we had some pizza


born this way

why do i have so many friends

i'm gonna kill myself yay
 nvm

welcome to sorrento quayyyy

anyway after the suicide trip we decided to have peri peri prawn pizza at little caesars!!

waitin

my sister said we should start having a mouth collection..
what'dya think?

sigh

the pizza came!

i reckon the pizzas from the leederville branch is still da bestt

my sis (and i) were being annoyed at my dad.. who simply has an annoying nature to him
doing the most annoying things that annoys the whole world
omigad
 like clearly he's doing something retarded as she has this face..
e.g. putting two slices of pizza together and eating it like a sandwich =___________=


went back afterwards.. no we didn't swim hehehe
 i was gonna crop this pic of the beach but it never happened..


dinner@home


breakfast the next day

and daddy and i had pepper lunch for lunch todayyy
craving satisfied!!

forgot to take pix of dinner but nvm.

that's all for now!
i'm gonna make good use of this week to study and go out im srs
and do some diy


this reminds me.. I'LL SHARE ALL MY NEW STUFF SOON..

No comments: