Pages

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

sucks

since school has started for everyone, i have resumed my life as a pig.


i reckon it's just something from the family..
i got the eating gene but not the skinny gene. it's really annoying.

we got to (finally) go to gardens by the bay, and it was beautiful!
the heat, though, is another story.
... IT'S JUST DEATH


after a few photos of random black sheep we are now back to food
should i just talk about food next time..

my sis, her friend hazel and i went to eat at a place called &made i think...
expensive place.. think truffle fries and whatever.. a classy hamburger.

fancy interior too btw



there's a big burger

  and there's fat jodie..

and bubble tea at artease, in cathay!

GOOD MATCHA LATTE. RECOMMENDED.

REALLY


my sis broke her two front teeth

jk lol but i did find a boyfriend
hehehe

secretly snapped pics of my friend from above while telling her i'm at that spot btw
learning to be a ninja
like my pa

ok and then more food

eheheheheheh FOOD

some friends

THEN SOME GREEN TEAAA
(MACCHA HOUSE!! what a strange place haha jk)
yes my skills

meet my friends and my awkward sister



last but not least, tada meet my church friends
 why do i blog in such a strange way

OH BTW I GOT A PET!!!

i lied but i did get cupcakes




1 comment:

Adri SLGau said...

It looks like a very great begining of the school with a lot of moments and hapiness :)