Pages

Tuesday, 19 May 2015

19/05/2015 3:08am

thank you father for your love for me
though i am undeserving, though i have nothing
thank you father for your grace
i am forgetful, i am selfish
you remain faithful, you love wholeheartedly
i fall away time and time again
but you come each time to pull me up once more
because you are love
and with your love, i am saved

father you are holy
set apart and perfect, righteous and just
you are most creative, creation testifies
you are sovereign, you are almighty
in your hands hold everything, anything
i am but a speck, a human
sinful, common, short-sighted
open my eyes and help me see things
through your eyes

father i am a vessel
fill me with your spirit
fill me with your love
fill me with knowledge and wisdom
fill me with fear
fill me up that i may be used to fill others too

walk with me father
hold my hand and guide me to your path of righteousness
pull me back with your rod when i drift away
and teach me how to be your child

No comments: