no school today due to typhoon, booooo
well, might as well make everyone jealous with why i am getting fat..
i get good food everyday, and it's been like that for three months~
well, i'll just share pictures from my new camera. for now. ehehe
素麺(そうめん)SOUMEN: Yumyum in my tumtum!
Someone please tell me if you wanna know the recipe..
Ok even if no one asks I might as well share it anyway next time..
Someone please tell me if you wanna know the recipe..
Ok even if no one asks I might as well share it anyway next time..
Dinner on one of the days... look at dat fish
餅 ~~
mochi
スパゲッティ spaghetti
ナス★ +味噌
Eggplant with white & black miso above
オムライス!
Omurice/Omelette rice
中国料理 Chinese food!
Well, japanese style. e.g. mabo tofu...
Yum yum
チーズケーキ~~
Cheesecake I helped out making as well!
BEST. THING. EVER.
Crushed Ritz below.. Cheese and all in between and sour cream above..
Crushed Ritz below.. Cheese and all in between and sour cream above..
I MEAN IT IT IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
More ナス (EGGPLANT)
Yumyumyumyum
***天ぷら ***
Would anyone be interested in seeing more photos of tempura?
Went for a full course tempura meal last thursday ekekeke
Westernish?? Quiche at the back..
Wait, I posted this before.
Oops..
カレーうどん+寿司 (名前忘れた:X)
Curry udon and sushi. Forgot the sushi's name!
Lunch a few days ago!
おでん
Oden for dinner the other day...
一昨日のデザート:桜餅+抹茶
Dessert from the day before: Matcha and Sakura Mochi!
so ze delicious
K, that's all for my fifteen photos..
One more extra picture for you
幸せなジョディ
3 comments:
All these food looks delicious! : D
they taste delicious as well!
<3 So delicious <3 I want to go to Asia to eat more of this kind of food :D
Last photo is lovely <3
Post a Comment